|Time Warp Trio|
|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||July 16, 2005|
|Written by||Kathy Waugh|
|Directed by||David SanAngelo|
The Not-So-Jolly Roger
You Can't, But Genghis Khan
A class trip to the Natural History Museum ends up zapping the guys one hundred years into the future. The Trio run into ray gun-toting robots and meet three mysterious girls who turn out to be their own great-granddaughters!
Brooklyn NY, in 2105
- Mad Jack (cameo)
- Director Green
- Toilet Paper Adverteising Robot
- Wiener Hologram
- Waiter at Pizza Place
Jodie: "In fact about one century ago, the book belonged to my great grandfather... You!" Joe: "What?"
Sam: (drawing Samantha) "She's disappearing because we need to go home, get married, and have kids!" Samantha: "My hair does not look like that!"
- This episode marks the first appearances of Jodie, Freddi and Samantha. and we learn that Jodie, Freddi, & Samantha are Joe, Sam, & Fred's great-granddaughters.
- In the books, Jodie's name was Jonie, Freddi's real name was Freida and Samantha didn't wear glasses.
- In the book series, the book was called 2095 (100 years from 1995). Also the boys were 10 in 1995 in the books. The girls were 10 in 2095. Now the boys were possibly born in 1995 and 10 in 2005. The girls were possibly born in 2095 and 10 in 2105.
- This is the only episode in which the boys warp to the future.
- In this episode the boys have to get back to their own time or else the girls will disappear (never to be born), though we don't see this problem in any other episodes.
- Mad Jack is seen in the crowd that is viewing the 2000 exhibit, the exhibit the boys are in.
- Goof: When Samantha is using the pocket watch, her and the boys warp to a scene from The Good, the Bad, and the Goofy, Fred says "Hey, we missed you guys". However, the Good, the Bad, and the Goofy didn't air until 9 episodes later.
- Oddly, when the Book was shredded,the only thing that changed was that the girls were never born. However, in later episodes, all six of the kids note that if the Book is destroyed in any way, the entire universe will be destroyed with it.
- However, the universe being destroyed might happen slowly.