|Time Warp Trio|
|Season 1, Episode 23|
|Air date||July 15, 2006|
Breaking the Codex
The High and the Flighty
Though it's a very hot day, warping back to ice-cold Antarctica in 1911 isn't exactly what Joe, Sam, and Fred had in mind. They encounter Robert Falcon Scott at the Terra Nova Expedition, endure 47-degree-below-zero weather, eat hoosh (seal liver), and discover that Mad Jack has brought them to the one place on Earth that's too cold for The Book to work!
Fred: "This must be some sort of ski resort. Listen, I hear voices!"
Sam: "Yeah, their saying Fred is a total idiot!!"
Fred: "Yeah I hate to interrupt, cause ya know, I love big speeches, but WE'RE FREZZING!!!"
- Cape Crosher is the only place The Book can not work.
- This is the first time Mad Jack warps the kids somewhere.
- 3rd and last appearance of Joe's Mom.
- This is the last time Joe time travels with Sam and Fred.
- This is the last time Joe, Sam and Fred all time travel together.