|Season 1, Episode 25|
|Air date||July 15, 2006|
|Written by||Glen Berger|
|Directed by||David SanAngelo|
The High and the Flighty
Plaid to the Bone
Jodie, Sam and Fred warp to the Ottoman Empire, where they meet Selim II, Suleiman the Magnificent's son & his wily monkey, Dimples! The kids find themselves in a race through the palace with a crazed Dimples who suddenly starts wielding a sword and looking and sounding an awful lot like Mad Jack!
Jodie: "Joe and Jodie with The Book in New York City. Find the time map in Ottoman Empire, Topkapi Palace. Or it's the end of..." Sam interrupting: " W?" Jodie: " World!" Fred: "It could be the end of, waffles." Sam and Jodie look at him for making that stupid comment. Fred: "Either way it's not good."
Jodie: "However…" Sam: "However? What are you talking about, there is no however!" Jodie: "I'm with Fred on this one, Sam. We don"t want to be responsible for the end of the world" Fred: "Or waffles." Sam: "But, I don't even like waffles."
Jodie: "You mean, I'm going to be stuck in here making rugs for the rest of my life?" Time traveler: "It's not bad. We get mint tea at four."
Suleiman the Magnificent
Suleiman the 3rd
- This marks the 6th time that Sam is seen without glasses. His glasses fell off when he looked down from the tower. He also lifts them up to see if he can see the chicken with the top hat.
- This is the third time Jodie, Sam, and Fred have warped together.
- This marks the last appearances of Sam & Fred.
- This is the only time Jodie loses the book.
- When Fred, Sam and Selim are taking a steam bath, Fred seems a bit flabby and out of shape while Sam seems to look more muscular. But in "Me oh Maya" Fred is the most muscular of the boys..
- This is the only episode that Mad Jack shapeshifts in.
- Mad Jack says that Jodie is a "third level warper.
- The disguises Fred and Sam wear are the same ones that they wore in "You Can't But Genghis Khan".