|Season , Episode|
| previous|| next|
Jodie, Sam and Fred land in 17th century Angola and encounter African royalty, customs – and treachery! They join the fierce Queen Jinga and battle warring tribes in a trek along the Kwanza River on their way to a historic meeting with the Portuguese governor.
Joe (beginning and ending)
Governor Correira de Sousa
Mad Jack (cameo)
Jodie to Fred: "You are a total dorkbot!"
King Jinga: "Is it worth a lot?" Fred: "Are you kidding it's worth-" (Jodie elbows him in the chest) Fred:(out of breath) "Nothing, not a dime."
King Jinga (don't let the name fool you, the king is a women.)
- Joe's dad is thought to be a archeologist of some sort.
- The term "Dorkbot" is a slang in the 22nd centery
- This is the second time Samantha accidently triggers the book.
- This is the first time Jodie travels with Fred and Sam.
- Mad Jack is standing as a guard during the meeting. But, he was introduced before this episode.
- While the kids try to get away from the Portuguese , behind one doors stands a guy who suspiciously looks like Indiana Jones.