She can be described as a bossy, aggressive, popular mean girl who is obsessed with fashion and cheerleading. She is good friends with Sam and Joe, but despises Fred. She is a huge drama queen. She is the owner of a locket which belonged to Joe's mother.
- She is the only girl that wears a skirt.
- She has narrated Lewis and Clark (and Jodie and Samantha and Freddi), Jinga all the way, and The Caveman Castrophe.
- She was voiced by Sarah Gadon for Volumes 1 and 2. she was in; Tajja Isen provided her voice later on in in Volume 3.
- She likes the Backstreet Boys, as revealed in The High and the Flighty.
- She is part Indian, as revealed in Dude, Where's My Karma?
- In the books, she has blonde hair tied in a ponytail and her name was Joanie
- Sam Samurai
- Lewis and Clark...and Jodie, Freddi and Samantha
- Hey Kid, Want to Buy a Bridge?
- The Seven Blunders of the World (mentioned)
- Jinga All the Way
- Dude, Where's My Karma (mentioned)
- The Caveman Castrophe
- Nightmare on Joe's Street
- Breaking the Codex
- The High and the Flighty
- Harem Scare'em
- Plaid to the Bone
"When I turned 10, I got a book from my Uncle.It's been past down in my family for centurys. In fact, about one century ago, it belonged to my great grandfather: YOU!"
- Joe (Great Grandfather)
- Anna ( Great Grandaunt)
- Uncle Jack (Great Great Granduncle)
- Joe's Mom (Great Great Grandmother)
|Members of The Time Warp Trio|