|Time Warp Trio|
|Season 1, Episode 21|
|Air date||July 15, 2006|
|Written by||Peter K. Hirsch|
|Directed by||David SanAngelo|
The Caveman Catastrophe
Breaking the Codex
Frankenstein's Monster has escaped from Mary Shelley's imagination and is wreaking havoc in Joe's apartment in Brooklyn! Joe, Sam, and Jodie warp the monster back to Switzerland in 1816 and endure ghost stories and vampires while attempting to turn fact back to fiction!
Joe: "But you have to write Frankenstein! It's the grandfather of all horror movies!" Jodie: "And the grandmother of great Halloween costumes!"
Jodie: Tell me you got the Book! Joe: (checking)The book... of poetry? Jodie: Great one, Gramps!
Sam: What happened to Byron anyway? First he was a eccentric poet and now he is a poet with fangs. Joe: I have a pretty good idea. Come on, lets get back to the villa before the mummy and the werewolf show up.
- Sam is shown dancing to a song close to Thiller.
- Acoording to Jodie, Joe will get into the warp academy when he is around 20 (she actually said he won't get into it for another 10 years. So if he is still 10, then he will get into it when he is 20). By the way, this is the second time a girl accidentally reveals a secret to Joe. The first time was in "The Seven Blunders of the World".
- The kids almost caused Mary Shelly to not write Frankenstein.
- Joe said he didn't eat bacon for a month after watching a scary movie about a mutant pig.
- This is the first and only time Joe warps somewhere without accidentally triggering The Book and this is the second time that Sam warps without accidentally triggering The Book.
- The opening of this episode is unusual in that the boys are still at the house. Usually, an episode opens with the plot further along, and then after the opening credits, we find out how they arrived at their current situation and then the story resumes where it left off. Another episode that does this is "The Seven Blunders of the World."
- This is the first episode that does not include Fred, not counting the episodes where the girls star by themselves.
- This is the first episode that either one of the boys warp without Fred.
- This the only time Jodie accidentally triggers The Book.
- The name of the episode is a spoof of the 1980's horror movie A Nightmare on Elm Street.