|Time Warp Trio|
|Season 1, Episode 26|
|Air date||July 15, 2006|
Joe, Anna, and Jodie are on a wild ride — flung from a trebuchet and hurtling towards Castle Dunbar in Scotland during a siege in 1338 led by William Montagu, 1st Earl of Salisbury. But when the kids meet Agnes Randolph & Uncle Joe in the dungeon, they realize much more is at stake. Family conflict takes on a whole new meaning when Joe has to watch Uncle Joe and Mad Jack (his other uncle) battle it out over the fate of the universe!
Medieval Scotland, 1338
- Joe (last appearance)
- Jodie (last appearance)
- Anna (last appearance)
- Lady Agnus (only appearance)
- Uncle Joe (second/last appearance)
- Mad Jack (last appearance)
- We learned the Mad Jack is older than Uncle Joe.
- This is the first time since the first episode where Joe's uncle appears.
- This is the first and only time Jodie time travels with Anna.
- This is the first time Jodie meets Anna.
- This is the fourth appearance of Anna.
- Last appearances of Joe, Jodie, Anna, Mad Jack, and Uncle Joe.
- With this episode, Joe becomes a time page.
- Goof: Jodie says that she hasn't been a time page since she was 5, but in the episode 2105, Jodie says that she got the Book when she was 10 years old.