|Time Warp Trio|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||August 13, 2005|
|Written by||Kathy Waugh|
|Directed by||David SanAngelo|
Lewis and Clark...and Jodie, Freddi and Samantha
The Book transports Joe, Sam, and Fred back to Ancient Rome in the 2nd century AD— and face-to-face with one big ol' gladiator. They've seen plenty of professional wrestling on TV — but will the smackdown body slam be enough to save them at the Colosseum?
Rome, Italy, 120 A.D
Emperor Hadrin (cameo)
Mad Jack (cameo in bathroom)
Mike (cameo and meniotned)
Sam: "He guys check out my new move! I call it the amazing judo guy. Hiya!"
Fred: "Nice, but check out this one. I call it the atomic butt squash!"
Sam:"Ahh! DQ, disqualified for digusting move Fred!"
Joe: "Three way smack down! Staring Fred the freak, Sam the man, and Joe the show!"
- This marks the 3rd time that Sam is seen without his specs, when the gladiator drops the rope trap thing, Sam is searching for his specs with his hands
- This marks the 2nd appearance of Anna
- This marks the 1st appearance of Fred's brother, Mike.
- Dorkius is a prank name because he has the word "dork" in his name.
- This is the 1st episode that takes place in Italy, the 2nd was "Breaking the Codex".
- Mad Jack is seen in the toiletries with a gladiator.
- Horridus' name is a pun on 'horrid'.