|Time Warp Trio|
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||July 30, 2005|
|Written by||Kathy Waugh|
|Directed by||David SanAngelo|
You Can't, But Genghis Khan
The Trio accidentally warps to Ancient Egypt where they meet a 10-year old Thutmose III and — thanks to his evil minister Hatsnat — get a little too up close and personal with the mummification process.
1500 B.C, Egypt
Pharaoh Thutmose III
Fred:" Sam's the royal Geek and Joe is the after dinner entertanment."
Thutmose III (or the third)
- This marks the first appearance of Joe's sister, Anna.
- Hatsnat's name is a prank name for "hot snot".
- This marks the 2nd time that Sam is seen without specs; he can be seen cleaning them as Fred refers to Sam as his "geek".
- Fred gets new shoes in this episode, but trades them for Thutmose's sandals.
- The book breaks in this episode.