|Time Warp Trio|
|Season 1, Episode 18|
|Air date||February 25, 2006|
My Big Fat Greek Olympics
What's So Great About Peter?
Sam gets trapped inside The Book, and Anna, Fred and Joe travel back to the Tang dynasty in China in 621 AD to figure out how to get him out. En route they help the Shaolin Monks rescue General Li Shimin from prison, travel past the beginnings of the Great Wall, learn about the teachings of Chan Buddhism, and come face to face with the evil Mad Jack!
Baigu Shu China,621 A.D
General Li Shimin
- Sam gets stuck in the Book.
- This is the 3rd appearance of Anna.
- This is the first time Joe and Anna meet their uncle. As they were unaware they had another uncle, more than likely he is estranged from their family.
- This is the last time Anna time travels with Sam and Fred.
- Goof: When the Buddhist Monk catches the arrows that save the kids, we hear Fred's voice talk but the words come out of Joe's mouth.